Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Team Project

So every year SCAD has a 24 hour event where every department has its own 24 hour challenge. It's really fun! For animation of coarse the challenge is to make a short animation in 24 hours. You team up with a group, or you can work solo, and you work on your animation for 24 hours straight. This was my first time being part of the 24 hour challenge. My friend Matt, who took the flash animation class with me, teamed up with me (we planned before to not have a big group) and we created this project. Our team name was Go Team! lol.

Matt was the one to do the backgrounds and the scene where the boy is in the "real world". I was in charge of character design and the opening and ending scene. Also i want to give credit to my teacher Tina O' Hailey who helped us with the ending when we were having a hard time finishing it. She helped us make it end in a way where it could loop if we played it continuously.

No comments:

Post a Comment