Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Monkey And Crocodile

This is the very first animatic I ever made! I loved this project and my teacher had a good laugh watching it. The assignment was to take a folktale or fairytale and make it your own. I found out about this old story about a crocodile whose mother asked him to get her the heart of a monkey to eat. It seemed like a fun story to do with some funny parts to it so i decided to use it.

Oh, by the way, the original animatic somehow got corrupted so I had to remake it. and I realized that apparently I didn't know how to save back then!Half of the After Effects files for the different scenes where missing the sound and one of the scenes was missing animation! Heh, at least I had enough to make it work so it's fine. It's a lesson you have to learn I guess. I save all the time now.

Hmm, I just realized the credits are missing. The voices are: Momma Croc by me, Croc Jr. by Stefan L., and the monkey by my brother, Kenneth.

No comments:

Post a Comment