Sunday, December 20, 2009

Disney's The Princess and the Frog!

The Sunday after it was released I got to see The Princess and the Frog!
And Wow! What else can I say? What an awesome movie! The animation absolutely blew me away! Finally, right?! I'm sure like many other animators and Disney fans alike, I was devastated when Disney claimed that they would no longer create 2d animated movies. This Movie was like a breath of fresh air. It was a reminder of my dream, a look into the sort of work I want to be able to work on. It had an engaging story. All the characters where great. I loved that villain. I got to see it with my two little sisters and they both commented on how scary he was. I told them that means that he was well animated, lol. I loved the music too; I wasn't even thinking about that when I went to see the movie.

So now I've been going around telling everyone that they should see this movie. Hmm, i guess I'll do it here too! You gotta see this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment