Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rac Maquette

I meant to post these earlier, but anyway this is the the character from my Coon of the Night animation I posted. He is the very first maquette I ever made! I had a lot of fun making it. Reminded me of the ceramics class i had in highschool. The news paper, cardboard and string are my found objects.



My dog Rex decided to get in my face while I was taking these pic, lol. "Watch out Rex, there's a raccoon behind you!!! AHHHHH!"


This is the turnaround and sketch I used when building the maquette for my character Rac.
Also another assignment was to create an environment for our character. Rac lives in an alleyway behind the house of his enemy the evil ferret Nibbles :-) The little piece of paper by the door is to show scale of Rac to the environment.


2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of highschool too. I still <3 the model home.

    Gah, it's not fair; after all these years of seeing your talent I'm still impressed by it. WHEN DOES IT END?! Lol, I guess when you're famous I wont be AS impressed. I'll just be like, "Yeah, I know."

    <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyna's little sister #1January 21, 2010 at 12:46 PM

    KYNA!!!! :D i love all of it :) imma take ceramics next year if i can.

    ReplyDelete