Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jaguar Mcguire!

So I'm all super excited cause I just completed my first bit of animation for the production of Jaguar Mcguire. JM is a 2d and 3d animation that this quarter we are completing for a group project class. It's been in production for a while and we are working on getting it done! It's a really exciting project to be a part of. I was doing tones and shadows as well as ink and paint before, so to do animation I feel like I've been promoted, lol. You can check out my part of the animation as well as all the details and work done on the project so far at http://www.jaguarmcguire.blogspot.com/ or just click on the link I put under "cool links". Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB KYNA!!!! Actually your cat was pretty good. Wish it had a few more inbetweens and more movement, but so far so good. More more more! Practice practice practice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute <3! I like his little nose twitch <3

    ReplyDelete